This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Backporch Productions, LLC reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without a refund who is violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
Backporch Productions, LLC nor Ben Richey Boys Ranch nor Back Porch of Texas is liable for any injuries, vehicle damages, or other possible liable causes pertaining to Outlaws and Legends Music Fest.
Gate opens at 1:00 PM on Friday and 11:00AM on Saturday.
- Parking is first come, first serve. Preferred non-VIP parking areas will be assigned to the first ticketed patrons through the gates. Parking attendants will assign parking spots. No exceptions. NO parking outside of the festival ground.
- $5 Parking in General Admission - good for all weekend if sticker remains on vehicle.
- NO glass bottles or glass containers of any kind. All articles brought to the gate are subject to search. Any article outside of a cooler will be thrown away or placed back inside vehicle. Coolers and articles are subject to search after entry.
- $20 (any size) cooler fee - good for all weekend if cooler band remains on cooler.
- Any cooler band that has been removed for any reason must be purchased again if security observes attendees or coolers unmarked during the event.
- NO REFUNDS will be granted, as this event is rain or shine event
- Tickets obtained from sources other than approved ticket locations will NOT be honored. It is unlawful to obtain or attempt to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law. Security has the right to check ticket stubs while on the facility. Ticket stubs are subject to search after entry.
- All artists listed are subject to change where forces outside the control of a particular artist or production entity exist. Tickets will not be refunded, shall this situation arise.
- Tailgate areas are restricted to campers or tents that fit within the twenty (20) feet by fifteen (15) feet space. If this space is exceeded, the subject vehicle or camper will be asked to return to the overflow parking area with no refund. NO vehicles are allowed in the Tailgate spots. Approved Tailgate Areas are under the same no-glass restrictions as cooler regulations. Limited grilling, or smoking is allowed on the property with Tailgate or RV pass. If Backporch Productions deems flames unreasonable in nature or a potential hazard, you will be asked to shut-off cookers/grillers for the remainder of the event.
RVs AND CAMPERS
- RVs and Campers are welcome in limited quantity inside the designated RV area. There will NOT be electrical power, water, sewage lines available. Once RV/Camper sites are booked/sold-out you will NOT be able to admit RVs/Campers into the event. They are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 3 Day RV Arrival time is 9a.m. - 12:00p.m. on Friday, March 23.
- 4 Day RV Arrival time is 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. on Thursday, March 22.
- Reserved 1st Row RV time is 3:00p.m.-4:30p.m. on Thursday, March 22.
- NO weapons of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- NO soliciting on site by anyone who is not an approved sponsor or artist. This includes food, beverage, merchandise or entertainment, or any other items.
- NO pets of any kind. This also includes dogs, cats, pigs, horses, mules, donkeys, or similar animals.
- NO personal golf carts, dirt bikes, three wheelers, four-wheelers, or go-carts on festival grounds.
- NO amplified sound systems while on-site. This includes amplified systems from parking lots or tailgate areas.
- NO digging holes for any reason while on-site.
- NO small children left unattended. Parents should accompany small children at all times.
- NO disorderly behavior of any kind. This includes throwing any kind of object, offensive or obstructive signage, or anything that is considered a hindrance to other patron's enjoyment of the festival.
- NO obscene signs, banners, or slogans. This includes any and all alcohol related products or items.
- NO persons or vehicles should be left on-site after 12:00p.m., March 25, 2018.
- NO Solicitation of products or services outside of our confirmed vendors, particularly those containing adult, racist, or vulgar content. If soliciting material is found on premises, a minimum fine of $5,000 will be enforced and collected upon within 30 days.
VIOLATORS OF THESE RULES WILL BE TICKETED AND ESCORTED OFF FESTIVAL GROUNDS BY SECURITY.
Legal and Privacy:
Backporch Productions, LLC produces the Outlaws and Legends Music Fest. Ben Richey Boys Ranch is in no way connected to Backporch Productions, LLC and is not liable for any action resulting from Outlaws and Legends Music Fest or Backporch Productions, LLC. Back Porch of Texas is not liable for anything resulting from Outlaws and Legends Music Fest or Backporch Productions, LLC. Backporch Productions, LLC will submit legal documents and insurance if disclosure is necessary. If you have questions or comments regarding Backporch Productions, LLC's legal and privacy information, email email@example.com.